16 July 2009

The Purpose of This Blog

The purpose of this blog is to discuss Christian issues in today's society from my perspective. Many of the ideas will not be original to me or do I believe they must come about, however do believe these need to be discussed more openly and civilly. I am fine if you disagree with me, as again these are my opinions and I realize not all of us are the same nor any of us perfect. Please do comment with your opinion, keeping it civil. I hope that I along with many others can bring out some of our churches' short comings to improve upon it through the work of the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and God our Father. The church is much too fractured and I think this generation can help turn around that trend, we just need to be open and honest, recognizing our similarities, and discussing and accepting our differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment