19 July 2009

America and Christians Part Zero: Introduction

I am going to start a series that deals with Christians and the United States of America. I would have liked to have called it: Christians and America, but the way I currently see Christians setting their priorities as America first, Christian second, thus the Title being set in the particular order. If you do not see the correlation then wait and see the the post in the series. I plan to release a blog in this series once a week starting this week. I currently have four parts planned and maybe more to come. So for the next four weeks prepare to see one blog on this subject starting with: America and Christians Part One: Christian Nation? If you have issues you want me to blog on then please post a comment and I will see if it already fits in or try to incorporate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment