08 June 2010

Summer Reading, updated order

This is my planned reading list, I hope to read most of these this summer, but know that probably won't happen. These books are also in an approximate order that I plan to read them. However, this order is subject to change. I will also give at least a short review of most. Also know if I sign up to review any books for Book Sneeze (Thomas Nelson) or Tyndale those will fall in wherever as I receive them.


1.     The Bride Collector – Dekker read beginning of May
2.     Lunatic – Dekker and Hill read beginning of May
3.     Eylon – Dekker and Hill read beginning of May
4.     Immanuel’s Veins – Dekker read June 3 and 4
5.     Jesus Manifesto - Sweet and Viola (Blogger Review for Thomas Nelson) read June 5
6.     Demon - Lee (To prepare for her and Dekker’s Forbidden) finished June 8
7.     Brisingr – Paolini (read the first two might as well keep going) finished June 11
8.     The Witness - McDowell (Blogger Review) (Order may change for this one depending when I receive it from Tyndale)
9.     Tea with Hezbollah - Dekker (Dekker need I say more) (I will read this upon receipt [unless currently reading another book])
10.  A Million Miles in a Thousand Years - Miller (liked his other books)
11.  She Who Watches – Rushford and Harrison (read the first three in the series)
12.  Crazy Love - Chan (been recommended)
13.  Dream House Kings Series - Liparulo (wanted to be my friend on FB, and now is)
14.  The Strain – del Toro and Hogan (liked Pan’s Labyrinth)
15.  This Beautiful Mess - Mckinley (picked it up, should probably read it)
16.  Germ - Liparulo (wanted to be my friend on FB, and now is)
17.  Havah – Lee (if I liked Demon and still to prepare for Forbidden)
18.  A Grief Observed – C. S. Lewis (I like his fiction)
19.  The Lazarus Trap- Bunn (bought for cheap)
20.  The Best of Evil - Wilson (bought for cheap)
21.  Plan B - Wilson (Shelby read)
22.  The Broker - Grisham (like most of his books)
23.  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies – Austen and Grahame-Smith (I should probably read more classics)
24.  Prayer & Art of VW Maintenance - Miller (again like his other books)
25.  Miracles- C. S. Lewis (like his fiction at least)
26.  The Princess Bride - Goldman (great movie)
27.  The Stand - King (a classic and watched and liked the mini-series)
28.  Change Your Church for Good - Powell (Shelby read)
29.  Imposter - Bunn (bought for cheap)
30.  Forsaken – Arterburn and Moscoe (bought for cheap)
31.  The Problem of Pain – C. S. Lewis
32.  Last Juror - Grisham (like most of his books)
33.  Paradise War - Lawhead (liked his King Raven series)
34.  Pilgrim’s Progress - Bunyan (a classic)
35.  The Abolition of Man – C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment